High Volume Agencies – Police departments that have many thousands of applications per year where a transaction fee may be too expensive, the system may be purchased for a set-up and a fixed monthly fee. Please contact us for quote.
Low Volume Agencies – For smaller police departments, we offer a series of flexible options on a per transaction basis. The following pricing can vary based on transaction volumes and duration of the service.
- Option 1 – Basic online services (website only) that integrates with your existing police department backend processes and loads to the existing police website services; there is NO administrative component: per transaction fee: $5.00
- Option 2 – Basic online services (website) and administrative portal without electronic result distribution: per transaction fee: $7.50
- Option 3 – Basic online services (website) and administrative portal with electronic result distribution and digital signed PDF to the applicant by email: per transaction fee: $10.00
Per transactions fees offered above do not include the following additional charges which would be negotiated by RDC on your behalf, or directly by your police service.
- 3rd party EIV Equifax/TransUnion setup and per transaction billing charges where we are able to integrate with and manage this service on behalf of your police department;
- Payment fee from a 3rd party payment service provider (e.g. your current online payment systems); and,
- SSL certificate cost and other security services such as AKAMAI™ (we offer a variety of security options, depending on your requirements).